close search panel
Information for Licensed Members

Letter of Standing Request

Complete the Letter of Standing Request form. Please return the completed form with payment to the College. Your letter of standing will be sent directly to the other governing body. Copies are not provided to licensed members.

Licensure Questions?

Lindsay Sproule
Principal, Licensure & Professional Corporations