Our Service Commitment
The College of Veterinarians of Ontario is committed to delivering great service to our stakeholders and all members of the public. We actively promote a culture that strives to exceed our customer’s expectations. Our customer service standards demonstrate our commitment to honesty, integrity and transparency, and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in all aspects of our business.
We strive to meet the following service standards when you contact us:
- We will serve you with professionalism, skill and knowledge.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect, and we expect the same in return.
- We will treat you fairly, within the laws that we administer.
- We will ensure our services are accessible for you.
- We will respond to your written correspondence in a timely manner.
- We will respond to your telephone correspondence in a timely manner.
- We will respect and protect your personal information by adhering to our best practice privacy code.
Customer service is important to us. There are several ways you can contact the College to request assistance, provide feedback or submit an enquiry. By using these contact methods, you can be assured your enquiry will be addressed in accordance with our service standards.
If our service has not met your expectations, we encourage you to let us know and provide us with details.